Currently Obsessed: Classic Prep

J.Crew Schoolboy blazer | Rag & Bone High Rise Skinny Jean | Marc by Marc Jacobs Round Sunglasses | Tory Burch Marianne Haircalf Pumps

______________________________________________________

Did we all survive the snow yesterday my dears?

I for one, was completely caught unaware and unprepared.  I might need to try to source some television that doesn't involve sprout onDemand one of these days.  Thank goodness Matthew's business trip was cancelled and his office closed because I needed the extra help and available grownup to run a few neccesary errands.  We basically sat around in our jammies and played all day. We put a major dent in a fresh pot of chili and the thought of getting dressed just seemed too much for a perfectly good lazy day.  It was awesome.

I have no idea when warm dryer weather is headed my way but I'm ready for it when it hits.  Here I am a year later and still updating my post babies wardrobe.  I've gotten even more real with myself on how and where I wear certain clothes and I'm confidant these staples will be well worth the investment.  A good fitting blazer is on the top of my list.  Has anyone tried this J.Crew blazer yet?

I'm obsessed with these jeans and have worn them almost every since I purchased them last fall.  They suck you in and smooth you out in all the right places so I know the white pair will get just as much action.

Lord knows I love me some animal print and that heel on these Tory Burch shoes looks just right for my mom feet.  Ties in nicely with those Marc Jacobs classic round tortoiseshell sunnies.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2