House Tour

Completely smitten with this house tour via Est Magazine.  After a week taking care of two sick babies with mulitiple germs I'm drawn to the simple aesthetic and clean lines.  The front hall is my favorite space with the double oversized lanterns and that gorgeous wood bench.  Followed closely by the kitchen island.  I love the all white look in the bedroom combined with modern art and rustic double bedside chests.  And I think I just decided I need some glass lamps.  Like today.

_____________________________________________________

I hope you have a fanstastic and stress free weekend.  I'm going to try.  I've got a ton going on right now but I truly believe in mind over matter.

The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.

Well said William Jones, well said.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2