Five For Friday

Welcome to Friday my friends!  This has been the longest week ever.  Wells' school was closed all week because of the weather and the snow has kept us home bound for days.  I literally haven't left my house since early Tuesday morning.  I need to get over my fear of driving in ice.  It's going to be a long few weeks otherwise.

FIVE FOR FRIDAY

1.  Wells' Dream Room Makeover Reveal

We finally went live on Wells' big Serena & Lily Dream Room Makeover.  I showed you a snippet here but you can find the full reveal on Destination Nursery.  We are so over the moon in love with this room and will cherish the memories of how it came about forever.  This was also the first time we've had any professional photographs taken of our family.  You know what they say about the cobblers son...

2. Serena & Lily's Kids Hanna Andersson Pajamas On Sale

These are the best pajamas!  I always buy the two pieces for my kids because it stretches the the amount of time they can wear them just a bit longer.  The quality is amazing and they really hold up well for hand-me downs.

3. Painted the kitchen in Edgecomb Gray

After discussing my fear of decorating commitments and lack of interest in actually doing anything myself I seized the day and painted my kitchen.  I went with Edgecomb Gray and after sitting with it for a few days, I love it.  It really helps to bring our kitchen one step closer to being finished.

4. Nordstrom Beauty Event

Too much dry heat is making my skin less that desirable lately.  I'm thinking about warmer days and pretty makeup.  Nordstrom is having a fun on-line only promotion right now with a bounty of fun samples.  You can see my must-have make-up picks here and my favorite skin care here.  Now is the time to order so you can take advantage of some free goodies.

5.  Sneak Peek of Tagg's Nursery

Tagg is about this close to moving in to a big bed so I thought it was time I show you what his room looks like now.  It's not a "finished" final reveal but I know so many of you are living with unfinished rooms yourself.  Tagg was 1.5 when we moved in to our new house so I knew it was silly to spend any money on finishing it off as a nursery.  I'm waiting until his big bed is in place and the room layout and function are established before adding in things like window treatments or hanging pictures.  But that doesn't make this space any less real.  I will show y'all the rest next week.  I promise.

I'm linking up to some fun blog girls here and here.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2