A request for guests. Guest posters that is.

Next weekend is the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show in Chicago. My agenda for the ones 4 days is rather daunting and I'm thinking if anyone obtainable would really like to write down a visitor publish at some stage in that point. I'm looking for those who can write something in the confines of my niche here, but if you take a look at how broadly I define my area of interest you'll see that just about anything goes. All I ask is which you be actual and thrilling.

I need someone or several someones to cover next Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I'll be doing short posts as I can, but you'll end up carrying the day. Leave me a comment here or drop me an e-mail at p.anater@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2