A follow up with Hansgrohe's Pura Vida

I wrote a column on the 22nd of April that was a recap of sorts of the sights and sounds of Kitchen and Bath Industry Show 2010 in Chicago. I said it then and I'll restate it here, the Hansgrohe PuraVida hand shower was the best thing at the show.

Every morning at the show in Chicago, Brizo's grande dame Jai Massela and I would head over to Hansgrohe's exhibit and get an espresso or two before the show opened. Without fail, I'd walk past the Pura Vida exhibit and let the water run over my hand. I was smitten. With a showerhead. I had no choice but to call it my personal best in show.

Hansgrohe's coffee bar at KBIS 2010

Shortly after I stated that in my blog post, Hansgrohe sent me a PuraVida hand shower. I write product reviews all the time and I don't expect anything in return, really. It was a generous gesture made even more generous by the fact that I'd already said nice things about the product.

Well I sped domestic and mounted my PuraVida the day it arrived. No quicker did I even have it installed I jumped proper in. It exceeded my lofty expectancies. It's a one of a kind revel in to have a shower hit your lower back in privateness as opposed to your hand at the same time as you are status at a convention.

My hand shower (it clips into a hook when I'm now not holding it) has 3 settings I can click through by means of pressing a button that reminds me of the button on a wi-fi mouse. The first setting is a smooth rain, the second is what Hansgrohe calls Caresse and the 0.33 is a aggregate of the 2.

It's the Caresse that made me fall for the PuraVida. I do not know a way to describe it so I'll display you as an alternative. At :52 within the video beneath, a bath head much like mine springs into movement. It's a managed circulate that swirls.

It's also an engineering marvel that feels like hands dancing across my returned. In truth it's so convincingly finger-like, it rinses the shampoo out of my hair --arms unfastened.

I couldn't be happier with this shower head and not just because it's an indulgence. Hansgrohe's patented system for mixing air bubbles into the water flow at a ratio of three to one keeps this a low-flow shower. I have been suing low-flow showers for the last 20 years and this is the first one I've ever come across that doesn't feel like a penance. Had I not known in advance I never would have guessed this was an efficiency-minded addition to my life.

So thank you Hansgrohe, you have got a outstanding product. And I have to mention that as a specifier and as a client, it's good to recognize that Hansgrohe is greater than just great product pictures. Speaking of which, here are few examples.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2