Real Life | Real Dress: Black Maxi Dress

I'm obsessed with black maxi dresses.  I typically find a few styles that I love and I stick with them.  I might update the accessories a bit from season to season but overall my style really hasn't changed much in the past ten years.  One of my all-time favorite  date night outfits is a good black maxi dress and sandals.  Once the temperature starts cranking this breezy look never fails.

You might think it's counter-productive to wear more fabric when it's hot, but let me tell you, this hides your leg sweat and looks so darn chic.  I'm pretty tall, almost 5'9, so I can only wear a low wedge or flats with maxi's.  But I swear this look makes everyone look tall and skinny!

Speaking of shoes, I just noticed that my favorite go-to source, Tory Burch, is having a big 40% off seasonal sale.  Be sure to head over here to score some great deals on my favorite splurge.

I think I paid $40 for this dress about eight years ago.  I wore it through two pregnancies and countless nights out.  It can go super casual or pretty dressy depending on how you style your hair.  A top knot and flip flops (currently on sale here and also on major sale here) would totally transform this look.  My green wallet is old but they have a similar color this year here.

I've got my eye set on finding a new one as this one is starting to show some wear and it will obviously be a good investment in my wardrobe.  I've searched around a bit online to gather my top picks so you can shop them below.  These are all very inexpensive options as well so you won't feel guilty ordering one!

I'm also excited to be featured on my friend Sara's blog today. So hop on over to A DOSE OF PRETTY if you haven't already and check it out!  If you're not familiar with Sara yet, you will be surely be smitten on arrival.  Girl has killer taste and can style a vignette like no other.  Her round-ups are always spot on and her inta-feed is one of the prettiest out there.  She's also a badass graphic designer so everything she touches is aesthetically pleasing.  One of my favorites.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2