ONE ROOM CHALLENGE: WEEK ONE ROOM PLANS

Oh my gosh, are y'all as excited as I am about this news?  The One Room Challenge is back!  There are some old favorites up there as well as a few new and awesome bloggers.  I am so thrilled to participate in my third round.  This is the first room in our new house that is getting such a fabulous zhushing!

And the best part?  This time YOU can play along with us by linking up tomorrow with your own ORC room!

And for those of you that are just now discovering Pawleys Island Posh through this challenge, WELCOME!  I'm Julia!  I live in Richmond with my husband Matthew.  We have a three year old daughter Wells and a one and half year old son Tagg.  We used to live in Pawleys Island, SC, hence the blog name, but we've moved three times in three years since then.  We just moved into our dream house.  She has great bones but it's going to take a lot of work to get her there!  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the ORC!

I'm going to be giving our sunroom a makeover and turning it into a...Drumroll...PLAYROOM!

But not the kind that resembles a toy aisle at Target.  I have plans to transform this room into one that me and my mommy friends would love to hang out in while the kids play.  Somewhere I can curl up with my coffee while Tagg plays with trains.  A place that Wells can play make-believe with her buddies.  Somewhere that Matthew can and I can enjoy while we watch Wells and Tagg play together in the evenings.  Yes, that does happen sometimes!  The reality is, I can play in here with the babes and then shut the door without having to clean up every night.  So tecnhically this room doesn't have to look great.  But I don't want it to be a room that needs to be shut away when we entertain.  I want to be excited about showing off this room to both grown-ups and kids alike.

You with me?

Even if you don't have kids yet.  Or your kids are grown, I think you're going to find some inspiration in what we've got planned in here.  I hope you enjoy following along at least!

And here is the MLS shot of that red red carpet!  We tore that up before we moved in and the slate and concrete floor is what we've been left with since.  Time for a plan!

___________________________________________________

Please head on over to see what the opposite individuals are as much as with this task!

Calling it Home

Chinoiserie Chic

Classic Casual Home

Cottage and Vine

Design Addict Mom

Design Crisis

Design Indulgence

Design Manifest

The English Room

The Green Room Interiors

Henhurst Interiors

Little Black Door

Maddie's Nest

Mix And Chic

My Notting Hill

The Pink Pagoda

Shelter

Simple Details

The Vault Files

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2