One Room Challenge Linking Party

Good morning friends!  Thanks so much for all our your enthusiasm with my big reveal for the One Room Challenge yesterday.  I'm really excited about this space!  I'm going to keep it short and sweet today because I've got a really big to-do list for this morning that involves showering.

That's usually a task for after morning drop-off or nap time.  And that's not every day.  Just keeping it real.

But today we're headed to the State Fair.  I'm pretty excited about it this year.  We can't enjoy any of the fabulous fair food so we'll have to enjoy ourselves with some farm animals and people watching.  We haven't been since Wells was one and I was pregnant with Tagg.  Last year we got rained out on the day we were supposed to go and the babes were too little to go anyway.  I think we're going to have a blast.

________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday I mentioned that you participate in your own One Room Challenge right along with us.  Be sure to head over to Calling It Home this morning to add your space to the link party.  Linda is the founder of the ORC and has graciously invited anyone to play along this round!

I plan to function my favorites here on Pawleys Island Posh so recollect to feature your space!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2