Maxi Love

I love a good maxi dress because of it's versatility.  It's both casual and dressy at the same time.  It adds a bit of a boho vibe and you can hide your legs underneath.  I'm also started to lean towards a good maxi skirt like these three lovelies below.  I know it's cool to wear them with a cropped blouse but I'd pair it with a cheap white wife-beater and a fun necklace instead.

Rachel Pally Josephine Skirt | Line & Dot Sunburst Pleated Maxi | Soft Joie Redmond Skirt

I've rounded up a few more of my favorites.  They're mostly maxi dresses because then you really don't have to think about much else.  Just throw one on with a pair of comfy flats or simple wedges and you've got yourself a pulled-together look in two seconds.  Kind of like wearing your nightgown only widely accepted.  My favorite kind of outfit.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2