Currently Obsessed: Glam for the Holidays

HAPPY MONDAY FRIENDS!

First of all, I want to give a big shout out to one of my best girls Natalie who is having a BABY today!!!  Big hugs and prayers for a safe delivery for your baby girl!  I can't wait to see pictures of Sterling snuggling on his baby sister!

Thanksgiving is in just three days and I feel like the holidays are officially upon us!  I am so ready this year.  Last year I felt underwhelmed.  Or maybe overwhelmed is a better description.  Tagg was starting the road into the physical therapy, Wells was beginning to potty train and drop naps, we didn't feel very settled in our home situation, and I was just plain tired.  Neither babe was really old enough to understand the magic of the holidays and I was more concerned with them bringing down the Christmas tree than noticing if it was properly trimmed.

The year before that was even more tumultuous with Matthew in a fairly new job, a one year old running loose and me pregnant and about to have Tagg at any moment.  I was too large and pregnant to enjoy much of anything festive.  Tagg was riding high and causing a full stomach (despite my hunger) and heartburn so a Thanksgiving feast wasn't in the game plan.  I had to stay behind while Matthew traveled with Wells to visit his family for Christmas because I was on strict doctors orders not to be more than 15 minutes from the hospital in case I went into labor.  And then there was the thought of un-decorating with a one and a half year old + brand new baby.  No thanks.

This year?  Tinsel time.

Y'all, I am getting my glam on for next six weeks.  Consider yourself warned!

Clarabelle Robe | Gold Sequins Midi Skirt | Lip Tease Mug | Yves Saint Laurent Rouge | Giselle Almond Toe Pump | NEST Birchwood Pine Candle | Kate Spade All Wrapped Up Glass Pearl Bracelet | Burberry Large Check Cashmere Muffler | Mini Disco Cone Cuff Bracelet | Kate Spade Nuovo Pumps Gold Glitter | Crystal Zodiac Necklace | Roxxy Heel-Betsy Johnson | Gramercy Park Dress | Mr. and Mrs. Cocktail Glasses | Michael Kors Lexington Watch

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2