Happy birthday again Gram

This became my Grandmother, Guellma Gevene Flowers-Smith-Stewart and today would had been her 105th birthday. Of the many folks who played a good sized function in my existence, none loom larger than Gevene. The older I get the more I see her in me. And the older I get too, the more I see simply how wonderful a issue this is. Gram died 14 years in the past however I swear she's nevertheless around sometimes.

She loved life and embraced it, warts and all, with a passion and an electricity that makes me marvel even now. In the photograph above, she's playing with Sarah, her first extremely good-grand daughter. Oh how she cherished that toddler. I don't forget when that photo became taken, I changed into standing proper there. It actually does not feel find it irresistible changed into very long in the past, but I think it became. The toddler in that photo now has a husband, a infant and every other one at the manner. Here she is.

This is Pauline, my superb niece and Gevene's awesome-great grand daughter.

Pauline's going to develop up hearing tales about a notable lady who became born in 1905 and I love that type of continuity. I'm convinced that the dead live on while the living tell their testimonies and as long as I have breath in my frame, Guellma Gevene Flowers-Smith-Stewart's going to be round for a very long term.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2