Bathroom Seating

I think it's necessary to sometimes show the unglamorous side of life.  Bloggers tend to sweep clutter aside, style, and photograph pretty projects.  We willingly display public record of our clean outfits and matching children.  It's not that I, or any of my fellow blog-friends, are trying to portray a life that's false, it's just a lot more interesting to see what someone has picked out for date night and not what they're wearing on laundry day.

But today I thought it would be a good opportunity for you to catch a glimpse.  Every night around 6:45 you can find me hanging out in a bean bag chair using a pink potty to hold my wine.  Jealous yet?

The truth is, this bathroom is still in it's original pink tile and porcelain glory and will remain so for at least a few more years.  I knew that would be the case when we bought this house so I've resisted doing any kind of sprucing up in here until it's gutted.  But now that Wells is loving bath time, finally after 3.5 years of screaming, I want to make it a bit more attractive for hanging out.  It's a decently big space for an older home.  I'm picturing a small club chair and garden stool.  Perfect for unwinding while the babes get clean.

Is this crazy?  Do people do that?  Is it ridiculous that I want to find a cozy spot in every room I'm in?  I had a hard time finding much more than a bench in most of the bathroom images I searched.  But I think it could work and with just a few key tweaks I'll hate this room a lot less in no time.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2