Meal Planning Made Simple: Week 12

Barbecue Chicken Pizza | Tuscan Garlic Chicken | Rosemary Lemon Pasta | Baked Potato Grilled Cheese | Grilled Steak & Blue Cheese Pizza with Balsamic Glaze

______________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late food posting this week.  It's been that kind of week for me.  For the second week in a row.  The babes are all finally well but my allergies have been going bonkers.  I'm seriously doped up on zyrtec as we speak.  I've been doubling up on my pills trying to get things to slow down.  It's managed to force me to move in slow motion.  I let our car run out of gas this week.  Twice.  Don't ask.  Just laugh a little bit if you saw me walking around our neighborhood with the double stroller.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2