House Tour: Lauren Weisbarth

I was completely smitten the minute I saw Lauren Weisbarth's house tour on the One Kings Lane blog and knew I had to share it here as well.  Lauren teamed up with her big sister Alison Pincus, co-founder of One Kings Lane and designer Hilary Thomas to create her stylish and energetic home.  There is just so much goodness going on here.  The lanterns and lighting, the mini marble tulip table and kids ghost chairs in the kitchen, the entire front hall vignette with the turquoise foo dog lamp, the turquoise and gold glasses on the bar, the entire dining room, and all of that blue chaing mai dragon in the living room.

I can't choose a favorite.  I love all of it.  I want to move right in.  What about you?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2