ART SALE | Lowcountry Marsh Series 1 The North End

Y'all are always asking about my art and what painting I've been up to.  I'm pretty tight lipped about it and it took a lot of courage to share these with you all.  I'm not big on putting myself out there, sounds strange for a blogger to say. Clearly, I don't mind putting some of myself out there.   Anyway, I'm really proud of these pieces and I hope you like them!

I have been working on a series of marsh scenes to offer on the blog for a while now. They're inspired by the creek crossing over into the north end of Pawleys Island, SC.  This is absolutely the number one thing I miss about living in Pawleys Island.  Views like this are at every turn.  Time slows down just a bit when you're surrounded by such beauty.  My goal is to bring a little piece of that with my head and heart forever.

Please e-mail me at juliakyleryan@gmail.Comif you're inquisitive about shopping one.

UPDATE:  I'm overwhelmed by the response to my work and am so shocked to say that we are sold out already!  Several of you have gotten an email from requ

Series 1 The North End

11x14 Acrylic on canvas

$a hundred twenty five unframed

The North End 1

sold

The North End 2

sold

 The North End three

pending

 The North End 4

pending

The North End five

sold

 The North End 6

pending

*these are being sold without the frame pictured above and are priced accordingly, however please feel free to email me for additional pricing information if you would like to purchase your piece framed.  I also often do commissioned pieces in larger or smaller sizes if you are interested.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2