How big's that spill again?

It's this huge.

This is a map, updated today, of the federal waters closed to business and recreational fishing till in addition word. For the ones of you preserving score at domestic, this makes 37% of the complete Gulf it really is now off-limits. Mind you, this isn't the dimensions of the spill, that is the scale of the probably infected area.

Here's the size of the spill as of tomorrow as projected by NOAA .

BP's chief executive Tony Hayward said yesterday ,

"The first issue to mention is I?M sorry,? He told journalists, while asked what he would like to tell locals whose livelihoods were affected. ?We?Re sorry for the huge disruption it?S brought about their lives. There?S no one who desires this over greater than I do. I would love my life back."
Well Mr. Hayward, I would like my Gulf of Mexico back.

Somewhere there is a band warming up and the best music they perform is "Nearer my God to Thee."

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2