Whirlwind Week

Y'all.  I have had a whirlwind week. That actually feels like an understatement.

We had our big install in Wells' big girl room with Destination Nursery | Moms Best Network.  Tana was so amazing and she just swooped in and created a dream room!  I couldn't be more happy with the items from Serena and Lily.

And how amazing is the custom artwork Hello Tosha created for us?  The silhouette makes me so happy and You are my sunshine is Wells' favorite song right now.  I can't wait to have her make some things for Tagg's room next.

Huger Embroidery here in Richmond monogrammed our sham for us and it looks amazing!  Richmond friends, she does beautiful embroidery, you must check it out!

I couldn't be extra smitten with her new Collette the Cat and pillow from Bla Bla children!

I found these two amazing dresses at Banana Republic. I always forget about that store but then find so many things when I do go back in to look around.  I bought the black dress but was equally in love with the stripes.

I had so much fun with my girls Caycee and Chassity on Saturday night.  I got to squeeze on several more friends while I was in town too!  Such fun!

I discovered two new favorite shops!  South of Market on Meeting Street was divine!  A must see downtown.  Matthew and I could pretty much move right in!

Lots of good eats, of course.

Another fun shop, Eclectic, was just over in Mt. Pleasant and I'm so glad I stopped in!  The owner, Sidney, is just too cute for words and she was so sweet to let me look around and take pictures to share with y'all!  Everything is so fun and unique!  And how perfect is that sweetgrass basket full of oyster shells.  Our coffee table needs that asap!

I'm exhausted friends.  What a crazy week we've had.  Ending with Tagg not sleeping last night.  Back to reality today!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2