Monogrammed Candles

 I assume monogrammed gifts are both considerate and special. By including a easy initials to a simple white candle makes this the precise little present to show someone you care.

Step 1: smooth and dry a undeniable white candle.

Step 2: using a stencil, paint on recipients preliminary, Or in this case I made a huge letter the usage of a easy font on Microsoft Office. Then I taped it onto the candle, traced it using a mechanical pencil and gave it a bit bit of strain to make an indent. Then carefully, with a consistent hand I painted in the outline. Let Dry.

NOTE: I used black craft paint, reputedly there is a special Wax paint that may fit higher, I simply had problem locating it.

Step 3: Mod Podge over the paint to seal it. (regular glue could likely work too. You just want to ensure that the paint wont scratch off)

I made the "S" for me of direction. And then the "okay C okay" for my little sister as a wedding gift.

Wrap it up in some clear cellophane, add a big bow and a tag and it's ready to give.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2