Meal Planning Made Simple: Week 20

Happy Martin Luther King Day!  Did y'all have a great weekend?  I hope so.  We were supposed to spend the long weekend in the mountains but had a last minute change of plans and my in-laws came here instead.  It's awesome to see my kids love them so much.  It can be hard to be out of town when they are this little but they just pick up without missing a beat each time.

As promised, I've turned out another meal plan for y'all.  You may have noticed that I've dropped the days of the week.  That's because with my new meal planning system we gain some flexibility on days.  I'm going to try to consistently have a soup and a salad option each week because that's really helpful for us to have on hand.  The extra soup gets used for lunches.  I always buy extra greens to make a salad with leftovers for lunch as well.  You be surprised how far your meals can stretch if you hold out one piece of chicken from the stew to top your salad with later in the week.

Tomato Basil Chicken Stew | Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts | Grilled Ginger Sesame Chicken Salad | Roast Pork Loin with Cream Cheese and Sundried Tomatoes | Pear and Pecorino Ravioli with Walnuts

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2