Happy 2nd Birthday Tagg!

Tagg, you have surprised us every step of the way.  You are so full of love and sweetness and time for your mother.  You talk like a champ and pout like a toddler.  You share with your sister and admire her every move.  Your love of trains is astounding to all of us.  I admire your conviction to loving them.  You have blossomed and grown this past year in ways that are track-able and obvious.  You learned to stand, to walk, and, then to run.  Your personality comes through more each day.  Your knock-knock jokes are my favorite.  I'm so thankful for you and full of love for you.

I'm so grateful to have this day with Tagg in my arms for another year to celebrate him!  Happy Birthday Tagg!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2