Front Door Colors

And a brief refresher at the cutting-edge country of factors.

I know I know, I'm still talking about my front door.  I just can't leave it alone.  You can join the discussion here if you're new.  My favorite exterior color scheme would be a white house with black shutters and a colorful wood door.  But our house paint is in really good shape so I'm not sure re-painting is in the immediate plans.  Maybe I should do something different for now and do the coral door when we paint the house.  Or maybe not.  It's fun to think this small change will actually have the biggest impact on what the world thinks about us while driving by.

One of my favorite things about blogging is the friends you make.  My sweet friend Bethany from Powell Brower Home has some killer style.  She came by it naturally, as her Mom, Nancy, is a designer as well.  After seeing yesterday's post she sent me a mock-up of what my front porch would look like with a coral door.  You know, actually visualizing it instead of just talking about it.  Well I loved it.  And I love her for creating it for me.  It kicked me into gear and I spent some time yesterday creating alternates just to make sure we're picking the top choice.

I'm completely down with a color now that I see how predictable the black door is.  And they're all better than the current brown version.  Are there any colors you think I'm missing up here?  I know a bright pink door would look sick but my parent's have one and I don't want to be a total copy-cat.  Let's take a vote friends.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2