Twelve Days of Christmas | Casual Holiday Outfit

I've started off slow per usual but all the Holiday fun on my instagram feed has left me excited about Christmas and I want to really kick it off into holiday gear for the next 12 days!  I know Christmas is actually fifteen days away but I'm planning on giving myself the week of Christmas off to spend extra time with my family.  So for the next 12 days I've got lots of fun stuff planned for you here on the blog.  Outfits, activities, recipes, cocktails, holiday decorating, getting your home ready for guests, homemade gifts, teacher gifts, and last minute stocking stuffers.  Sounds fun right!

The other morning my girlfriend and I met for coffee and then headed out to check for small tabletop trees at a local Christmas tree lot.  I threw on my new leopard flats paired with my favorite new striped scarf for an instant fun feel.  I know it doesn't scream Christmas but it sure doesn't feel festive.

I just received a gift card to sole society so I had a fun time stocking up on some flats and hats and sparkly things for my birthday!  I threw this hat on to keep from freezing without having to be bulked down with a big coat.  I forget how warm a hat be and it's nice to have a cute one that goes with everything.

Shop a few more of my favorites from Sole Society below!  Plus enjoy 30% off all bags and accessories today!  And they always offer free shipping.

________________________________________________

*this submit turned into delivered to you in collaboration with Sole Society

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2