Tory Burch Sale

I am so thankful it's Friday!  I'm headed to the pumpkin patch this morning.  I'm going to be totally basic with my boots and #psl and I don't even care.  There is nothing wrong with embracing the season!

I've got  few sales on  my radar this week and I'm going to have to decide which way to go.  I'm about to blow my clothing budget I just know it.  Either on a new wallet/clutch or some new fall clothes.  I'm really tempted to splurge and do both.

Tory Burch Private Sale is on and it's really good for accessories this time.  I didn't see as many in shoes in my size but the wallets and bags are game on.  It's really a great price point for that nice gift for the moms or sisters in your life.

_________________________________________________________________

*associate links used in buying posts, please see sidebar for more facts

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2