Pink Flamingo Party

It's hard to believe that my sweet little buggie-boo is going to be three next week.  Like, crazy hard to believe.  We're having a Pink Flamingo themed taco bar to celebrate!  Think Palm Beach does cinco de Mayo.  It's going to be fantastic!  I've started a board to keep me on track.  With little girl's parties it's easy to get swayed by all the pink overload.  I can't wait to show y'all more of what I've rounded up!

Now I just need to figure out what to wear.  Summer sales have pretty much wiped out inventory  and there's not much left.  Here are my top four contenders.  I think.  I'm not closing the search off just yet.

What's your vote?

Ella Moss Lila Sleeveless Maxi Dress

Twelfth St. Through Cynthia Vincent

Rachel Pally Stripe Maxi Dress

Sauce Love Dress

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2