Fashion firsts from an avowed non-fashion person

I changed into doing a Google image seek the other night. Oddly enough, I became seeking out an picture of a pink feather, preferably one from a roseate spoonbill. Roseate spoonbills are my favourite local wading hen you see.

In my seek effects, I got here across this image of Demi Moore from a fashion unfold she did for Harper's Bazaar last spring. Something looked oddly familiar.

What looked so familiar was the get dressed she's carrying. Why it appeared acquainted turned into made blindingly apparent once I study who the dressmaker was. Fashionistas available do not need the reminder but for the relaxation of us, that dress was designed by using Jason Wu.

Well, I became there while the get dressed made its debut at Fashion Week inside the fall of '09. Many, endless way to Brizo for seating me prominently enough to take this bad image of it as it marched down a runway for the first time ever.

My head still spins when I think about it. Me? At Fashion Week? And not just once, but twice. This blog has changed my life on a very fundamental level and I stammer when I try to express my gratitude. Never in a million years could I have predicted any of this two and-a-half years ago when I didn't know what a blog was.

Thank you Charlie Kondek from Manning, Selvage and Lee and just as many thanks to Jai Massela and the rest of the gang at Brizo .

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2