New House: Dining Room Progress

Y'all asked for more pictures of our newly transformed dining room and this morning you shall receive.  I think we all need to give a big public YOU ROCK to my husband for slaving away in this room peeling off layers of wallpaper one inch at a time and then immediately switching into painting mode to get this room ready for me in time for Wells' Birthday Party.

The coral desk and the Audubon print are supposed to stay.  They were just for the party, like the plastic flamingo flower arrangements on the table.  But, I'm kinda loving them in here.  Of course I am.  Matthew, not so much.

Just like the rest of the downstairs, the walls are Classic Gray by Benjamin Moore and the trim is Sherwin Williams Designer White.  Like usual, if you have any other questions about sources or details just leave a comment or email me and I'll be sure to include the information in a follow-up post!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2