My favorites!!!

Thank you all so much for voting and voting again for us in the Serena & Lily dream kids room makeover!  I just found out on Monday that we were selected as semi-finalists and had just a few hours to create our video.  I'm embarrassed by it, of course.  I don't love my outfit.  I'm not a fan of my hair that I didn't have time to wash.  My typically wild children were exhausted from an afternoon spent at the Nashville Zoo and acted like zombie kids on film.

But we made it anyway because this is real life.  And we want to win.  Because this is real life.  And I'm grateful to each of you.  Because you're real life too.  Real life supporters of me and my family.  Even on a week where I've left this blog here hanging.  So thanks so much.  And if I haven't said it enough, thank you again!

Click here to go to the voting page and scroll down until you see us.  We're contestant #3

I've also created a direct link at www.JuliaRyan.com to make easier for you to help us!

I promise to make next week extra awesome on the blog to make up for my shameless plug this week!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2