Fall Favorites

Happy Saturday Friends!  I resisted the Tory Burch Sale so far because I'm trying to stock up on some wardrobe essentials instead. J.Crew Factory is offering 25% off site wide right now wide code: EXTRA25. J.Crew is also offering 25% off site wide + 30% final sale with code: TGIFALL.

I tend to gravitate more towards the factory store.  I think the pieces are a little more my style and a little bit more my price range.  I actually rounded up my dream purchase today.  I can't even believe what I a good mail day this would be if it were for real.  Minus the cream vest, I already have one that's similar.  Fall clothes are just my absolute favorite and I feel like I can totally justify every one of these items.  Ahh!!!  I need to step away from the computer.

_________________________________________________________________

*associate hyperlinks used in shopping posts, please see sidebar for greater facts.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2