Fall Cocktails

I don't usually post about cocktails because I seem to have left my mixed drink days behind in my twenties.  I typically stick to wine or beer.  But Halloween is on a Friday this year and our neighborhood is having a little early evening kick-off party.  Picture lots of crazy costumed kids on the loose and the ability to walk home.  Seems like the perfect opportunity to try a fun fall cocktail!

This gives you one more day to pick up the ingredients for your favorite below!  Which one is your favorite? I'm so torn between the spiced pumpkin punch and the pear and thyme mimosas!  Do you have another fall cocktail recipe I should know about?  I also found this awesome list of spooky cockails for Halloween while looking up one of the recipes below.  It would be so much fun to make a batch and offer to your neighbors as well.  We're already planning on grilling hotdogs in the driveway during trick-or-treating so maybe a little libation for the grown-ups as well.

Hot Pumpkin Tequila Toddy || Spiced Pumpkin Punch || Pomegranate Punch || Pear and Thyme Mimosas || Apple Ginger Smash

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2