Back to School: Girls Clothes

I'll tell you what, one of the most fun things about having a little girl is the clothes.  I take Wells' wardrobe building very seriously.  It's easy to get carried away when the clothes are so small and so colorful.  It's like playing dress up with no insecurity issues.  I know there will be a time soon when she won't me dress her.  But for now, I'm having a ball.  And my sweet girl starts school this year.  And I know we're going to need to update and upgrade her wardrobe.  Yes, she's three.  I get it.  She's going to color on these clothes and she's going to fall in the mulch in these clothes.  I don't care.  We don't have vinyl plastic on all our furniture at home, and I'm not going to dress my kids that way either.  I'm a big fan of quality over quantity, even for babies and toddlers.  Now, this list below is my dream.  I'm going to have to be careful and choosy about what I select.  Don't worry, we've got a real budget and not endless J.Crew fairy money.  But man, I sure wish we did.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2