Babiators Discount Code

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!  Such amazing weather.  I was busy almost the entire weekend with family photography sessions while the kids stayed home with Matthew.  Sometimes it's nice for everyone to get a refresher course on what it's like for me to be gone all day.  Taking care of these two is not for the weak!  I also enjoyed quite a bit of quiet alone time in the car jamming along to my favorites playlist.  So good for the soul.

2.5 and 4 is turning out to be quite the hilarious age!  These two are playing (and bickering) all the time now and listening to their little conversations is such a treat.  There conversations are mostly about whether or not trains can play with princesses.  He says yes, she says no.

They're also super into bringing all of their little things with them wherever we go.  Especially Tagg.  He's like a traveling train store.  Special thanks to Babiators for sending the perfect size back pack for him to carry around his things.   Tagg is obsessed with filling up his rocket pack.  Did you know they make more than just unbreakable sunnies for littles? And FYI, mine are both in the classic size babiators.

And as a treat for all of you they are offering 20% off your order now through November 16th wide code: PAWLEYSISLANDPOSH.  Shop all Babiators productshere!

I've also decided I don't want to wait until December 1st to start decorating for the holidays so I'm going to start transitioning things in early so we can enjoy them longer.  It all goes by so fast.

And this pretty wreath with black & white striped ribbon will be my inspiration for it all!  I can't wait!

Happy Monday everyone!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2