Where to Save and Where to Splurge at the Nordstrom Sale

I'm really firm on expecting a very low cost per wear of anything I buy.  The cost divided by the number of times it's worn.  So a thirty dollar pair of shoes that get's worn once is overall much higher than a pair of three hundred dollar boots that get worn at least twenty times a year for several years.

Matthew was actually a really good influence on me in that area.  Instead of buying dozens of things or more each year that only get put on once, how about pick just a few really nice pieces that I'll love for years and get excited about every time I put it on.  Slowly acquiring some larger ticket items and thoughtfully making updates to items to stay fresh.  I basically have created an accidental capsule wardrobe. I'll share more on that later but overall I realized I reach for the same few things each week and having more options didn't help me dress better or feel better.

The first time I hit the Nordstrom Anniversary sale I skipped over any sections with a higher price tag altogether because I was in deal mode.  I went to look something up last night and realized that I was missing a huge opportunity to snag a splurge item on amazing sale.  I don't want to miss out on a chance to buy a big ticket (for me) item that would make me feel like a million bucks in my old standby jeans and a cheap t-shirt or paired with an inexpensive on trend dress (one || two || three).

So many good things to create a fabulous high + low outfit!

Affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2