J.Crew Favorites for May

J.Crew is imparting loose delivery on Mothers Day Gifts with code: MOM 30% off Women's Dresses, intimates, jewelry, p.J.'s and beauty

There are a few really fantastic pieces right now you don't want to miss out on like these bow tie shorts paired with this tie back tank that I picked up this week.  Theshorts are true to size and maybe even a bit roomier than thechino shorts.  You definitely want to size down on thetank.

The skirt is a little stiff in a good way so it holds its shape and the color is gorgeous.  That color is one of my all time favorites!

You'll need a sticky bra to wear with it or a pretty bralette because the back is open right where a regular bra crosses the middle of your back.  I've had this lightweight NuBra for years and it's still nice and sticky.  It holds up the girls without adding any extra padding or push up effect.  I also have this backless sticky bra but it definitely adds a cup size which I don't really like at this point.  But if you're looking to add a little something in up top I'd go with this bra instead.  I also found this Free People Low Back Bralette that looks ah-mazing and quite possibly the perfect solution!  I'm going to order it and see how it feels.

HEREBRA

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2