Complete Guide to the Nordstrom Sale

WELCOME TO THE PARTY!  Nordstrom opened up the sale to the public today so I'm here to help guide you through what's still available.  You'll notice many of my favorites from the past week are missing from today's post because they're completely sold out.  I've been hearing rumors about re-stocking so I'll keep you posted if I see this dress, thisTurtleneck Poncho or this jacket back in stock.

The Legging Ankle Jeans || Space Dye Tunic Sweatshirt  (still available in all sizes, I went with the Small) ||  || Split Hem Sweater || Cowl neck dress  (comes in many colors + this stripe!  The small was the perfect length and I'm 5'9) || Flutter Sleeve Dress  (hurry, very limited sizing) || cutout booties || Zella Capris Leggings (limited sizing in the capris but all sizes left in the full leggings ) || side split turtleneck  (only a few left!) || Tory Burch Boots ($200 off) || Tory Burch peep toe wedges || V-neck Sheath dress || V-neck ruched dress || skinny jeans (I know the cool kids are all wearing wide leg frayed edge crops but I just can't let go of a good slimming skinny jean) || window pane dress || Bow Detail color block dress || long sleeve tunic tee || Patagonia Jacket || pointy toe ballet flats || Mens No-Iron Button down  || Mens Smart care pants|| Patagonia Better Sweater || turkish towel || geo print pillow || Nars best cheek palate || Nars beauty survival kit || Tory Burch Wallet || Tory Burch Cross body bag || Girls Pink Nike Shoes

JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content material.

SHOES? BEAUTY? ACCESSORIES

SHOES + BEAUTY + ACCESSORIES

HOME:

HOME:

HOME:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2