Back to School Clothes for Kids

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend full of date nights and smiling children and sleeping in.  Oh wait.  Well I hope you at least got to drink your coffee while it was still hot and roll your eyes with your husband at least once. That was with him not at him ;)

My least favorite part about back to school is spending all the moneys on the children instead of ourselves.  I'm not even talking about the stock piling of glue sticks that goes on here in America during the month of August.  I'm talking back to school clothes shopping.  While I may *need* a new pair of leopard flats and a pretty top for fall my children actually NEED need new shoes and clothes.  Again.  I have to admit, while I have always loved loved loved building them a fabulous capsule wardrobe each year, it's starting to get a teeny tiny bit old.  But of course I can't help myself, kids clothes are just so dang cute.

So today I have created a giant girls + boys back to school clothes round-up.  I apologize in advance for the extra long loading time but when I see a pretty top at half off it's hard to leave it behind, even in a virtual round-up.

And for the boys.  I know, I know, it's a smaller list.  I'm sorry about that but it's the reality.

Here are a few useful Sale Codes:

MOOSEJAW : major selections and sale on kids Patagonia which is hard to find this time of year!

J.Crew Factory extra 15% off orders over $75 with code: TIMETOSHOP

J.Crew extra 40% off sale styles with code: SALESEARCH

Old Navy 30% off regular priced items with code: ENJOY+ up to 60% off back to school

Gap 40% off your purchase with code: TODAY

Zulily has tons of smocked dressed and jon jons on sale! Check out this sale here, here,and here .

Affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2