ART SALE!

ART SALE!

I am always so humbled and grateful to show my paintings to y'all because you are always so encouraging and supportive. There is so much goodness in my readers!  I've been working on two commission paintings this summer inspired my lowcountry marsh scenes and I've been playing around with some new paintings in smaller sizes.  I'm hoping to have those ready to photograph for you soon.

Happy Wednesday!

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

Each of the art work above are length 11x14 unframed canvas

oil & acrylic

They can be purchased with or without the frame.  The total size of the piece framed is just under 17x20.  To purchase, you can email me at JuliaKyleRyan@gmail.com.

$100 unframed

$225 framed

Thank you!!!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2