2015 Year in Review

I can't believe another 12 months has already gone by using!

Last year, I put together a year in review collage, capturing a favorite post from each month.

Not simplest was the university a laugh to create, but it additionally gave me this type of remarkable sense of feat.

To go through the whole year of my blog and pull together pictures of  my biggest home and other DIY projects really made me proud of all of my hard work and my own inner achievements.

And so I knew I desired to do it once more for 2015.

Now these aren't in particular my most famous publish, but they are my own private favorites.

And once more, I am grateful for all of my little tasks and being able to proportion them all with you.

I wish you will experience this little journey down memory lane as plenty as I do.

 January

I always start the new year off with big projects. For some reason with the new year comes the yearning for change. Right now I'm working on making changes to our kitchen. But last year, with the beginning of the new year, I decided to paint All of the woodwork and trim in our home from cream to bright white.  It was a big project, but so worth it!

Painting Trim

February

Who knew that portray your the front door blue would be this kind of hit?

I think the maximum requested question of the 12 months changed into, "What colour is your front door?"

And the answer is, Night Scape by means of Valspar.

Painted Interior Door

March

In March, I created my very first printable and shared it in my first actual weblog hop.

I suppose my Bunny Crossing signal became out so lovable, and I'm excited to get it out again in the spring.

 Easter Garden Stake Printable

April

For my Birthday I obtained a brand new picnic desk from my Mother-in-law. It changed into something I had always wanted. I stained the desk to give it a weathered appearance after which I took pictures of it sitting below the lovely blossomed tree in our outside.

How to give a weathered look to a finances friendly picnic desk

May

My maximum creative undertaking of the yr has got to be this mini green house terrarium I made using greenback shop photo frames.

It was even shared on  MSN, All You, and Apartment therapy.

 DIY Greenhouse Terrarium using Picture Frames

June

In June, I made these clean gallery wall photograph ledges. I actually have had fun decorating them ever seeing that.

I actually have changed out the photos and frames numerous instances and not as soon as stressful about the position, the straightness, or nail holes, that's continually the hassle with gallery walls. I love these ledges!

Gallery wall image ledges

July

With the nice and cozy summer time month of July, I determined to address the exterior of our domestic. I painted all the trim from green to white.

 Our Cottage earlier than and after

August

In the summer, I additionally played around lots in our entry way. This is without a doubt Look #three!

 New Coat Rack in Our Entry Way - Part 3

September

And then got here Fall. To keep onto a number of our treasured summer season reminiscences, I gave our domestic a camp inspired fall appearance.

This post is also  #58 of the 99 Incredibly Inspiring Interior Design & Decorating post (2015 Edition) found on Interior Charm

Fall House Tour

October

For Halloween I made the Cutest Pumpkin Ever!

Mummy Pumpkin

November

Sometimes late at night ideas come to me that I just know are going to be Amazing!

This one was one of those ideas. I feel like this post was meant for me to share with you.

I drew planks on my wall with a pencil and they actually look real.

 Fake Planks

December

And of course, my favorite post in December has got to be my Christmas Home tour.

This year I was lucky to have been asked to take part in a Christmas home tour hosted by Cherished Bliss and Country Living. It was a dream come true.

Our Rustic Cottage Christmas Tour 2015

And for an even bigger trip down memory lane, here is the collage I made last year for

2014!

I shared a favorite post from each month as I did again this year.

It's really cool to see how much our home changes from one year to the next.

You can check that post out HERE.

Happy 2016!!!!

I can't wait to see what projects and changes are in store for the new year.

I also want to say Thank You to You for being here. If you are new, or a long time follower, I appreciate You so much for just being here. I blog because I enjoy it, but to know You are here, makes it feel like my little voice in the big wide world is being heard.

I wish You a Very Happy New Year!

I hope this new year is the best year ever for all of us!

Cheers!

Peace, Love & Happiness,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2