Pretty Dresses All Around

I wore this stunner one-shoulder long black dress to a family wedding a few weeks ago.  It's perfect for a winter wedding or gala when you want to look glam but not totally bare.  Y'all, I cannot say enough good things about this pretty dress.  LOVE this dress so very much and I got so many compliments on it!  It also has a little bit of a train in the back which makes it super fun for dancing.

What a beautiful wedding; if only I could have stayed all night enjoying it.  My mistake for bringing kids to an evening wedding.  Maybe we'll try again when the next cousin gets married :)

I am also so excited about this floral dress I found at Nordstrom yesterday!  It's perfect for two wedding showers I have coming up this winter; both of which I needed something pretty and feminine and slightly dressier than my typical go-to sweater dress and boots outfits.  I typically think of summer when I think about dresses but I love a good moody bolder floral to brighten up the cold weather.

They didn't have my size in the store so we clipped the back a bit to see how it would look with a more fitted middle true to the silhouette.  You can see some bunching in the top that should go away with the size down.

DRESS

DRESS |

You really can't have too many little black dresses and I'm 99% sure I'm going to go back and buy this one .  It's just too pretty to leave behind. And it fits so dang well.  The material is thicker so it's smooths it all out and has pockets.

DRESS

Oh, and this dress.  Oh, this dress .  Its full on glitter and sparkles from afar in a way that you just can't imagine from the picture.  I have absolutely zero place to wear it or reason to buy it.  I'm picturing it for my enganged cousin.

Thank you to Nordstrom for partnering in this publish.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2