Powder Room Progress...Finally

I had four long paragraphs written about painting our powder room.  And it's just primer.  That's ridiculous so I went back and deleted it all and figured I would save you the drama and just let you see for yourself how I have finally finished priming our downstairs hall bath. hallelujah.  The before and after is striking so I'll just let you take it all in for a minute and enjoy the impact along with me this morning.

In that first long and wordy post I had ready for you I talked about all that still needs to be done but you can see for yourself what's on that to-do list.  It's way more fun to keep the light at the end of the tunnel burning with some pretty inspiration pictures so let's just jump on it to that!

I can't even believe my bathroom could possibly resemble one of these when we're done.  But this morning I'm feeling optimistic.  We are so much closer!  Of course there is always the option of doing something crazy and bold instead of the more simple spaces above.

At this point I can honestly say I have no idea which way I'll go.  I'm guessing there might be a two phase project in the works.  Something along the lines of the first three powder rooms for phase one.  Get that mess painted and cleaned up and something simple on the windows.  Phase two: new sink, new floors and consider a pretty paper for the walls.  I just love them all!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2