Pottery Barn / Fall Catalog / Favorites

Looking for a little Fall idea today,

I headed over to Pottery Barn's website and viewed their online catalog.

Sometimes I get their catalog in the mail..... but only sometimes.  So I usually head to the Pottery Barn store in our mall.

But nowadays I notion I'd just browse on-line, Which I love which you are capable of view their catalogs on their website.

Anyway I become really inspired for fall.

I located myself flipping beyond all the festive Halloween decor for some reason, but but actually soaking in all of the leather-based, fur, feathers, and warm relaxed seems.

So I simply notion I'd share some favorites with you all these days.

Enjoy!

Loved this Wicker trunk.

I think my Abby Pug needs this fur bed for Christmas.  She'd Love it!

And finally, A tad bit early however I'm completely digging these fur Christmas tree skirts.

Now if best I had masses of bucks to spend........

:)

Thanks for stopping via today,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2