Master Bathroom Renovation Plans

Happy Monday everyone!  I'm sharing the before pictures of our master bathroom along with what I've planned for the renovation.  You may have gotten a sneak peak over the weekend when I showed my sweet husband gutting the space on Saturday night.  That's my kind of romantic date night :)

48" gray vanity with carrara marble top (We are also very strongly considering this vanity in white which you can find here ) || 43" antique gold round mirror ||48" white vanity with carrara marble top || mirror || 48" Beverly white vanity || herringbone marble tile || bone inlay mirror || lorena wall sconce || 2light wall sconce || marble tile || marble soap dish ||

And of course, what plan would be complete without some pretty before pictures?  I love that we have a double sink now but the space is so small it's been nearly impossible to find a double sink vanity that will fit the 53" space.  Almost everything is larger than that.  It's such a small bathroom that no one is using it at the same time comfortably anyway so I'm okay with losing the extra sink.

I can't wait to have some good after's for you.  Anything will be an improvement on this space!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2