Mad for Plaid

Tagg and I have school orientation this morning.  He's going to be in the same Junior Kindergarten program that Wells was in last year.  I'm so excited for him and he's feeling really big and special to be top dog on the playground.  I love it.  I'm going to miss my little cuddle bug and hope he doesn't grow up too much right away :)

How are y'all feeling about the plaid dress?  At first glance I was a little hesitant because all I could picture was Angela Chase. But the more I check them out the more I love them.  I think they could be really cute and still feel fresh when paired with the right accessories.  I like adding in a vest for a cute layered look and it's flattering and gives you pockets and takes it a bit more to the preppy side.

1. plaid two-pocket shirt dress

2. Inexperienced plaid get dressed

3.cozy day plaid dress(perfect for Carolina fans!)

4. cozy day plaid dress

five. Ella Plaid belted blouse get dressed

6. Verona Plaid shirtdress

Barbour quilted vest|| Excursion vest 25% off with code: SHOPSALE || Jack Rogers Booties || Sam Edelman Booties  50% off || Jack Rogers Chloe rain boots || l eopard flats || Ugg slip on sneakers thank you lord for making these slip on non-slippers. I can't even handle how many carpool lines will be full of these!

We get a nice fall here but it's still pretty warm during the day here so jeans paired with tall boots and sweaters and other cute fall outfits can get a little hot.  These are perfect for tailgating, apple picking, fall festivals, and the pumpkin patch.  I feel like they should all come with a free gift card for a pumpkin spice latte.

Quilted vest  6+ colors on sale no code needed || Navy Gingham puffer vest  || black herringbone  || navy polk dot

AG 'the legging' jeans were $245 now $164 || Plaid top || Plaid tunic || short sleeve plaid shirt || lace up flats  || ankle strap flats || lace up cheetah flats || tory burch cross body bag

affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2