Loving Lately

This Is Us

Y'all.  I wasn't sure I was going to like this one.  They kept saying it was the next Parenthood and I had my doubts that anything could be that good, but, after one episode, I'm sold.  It was amazing.  Heart-wrenching and raw and even had a twisty ending.  Cannot wait until next week! Did you watch it?

Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty

I have loved every book this author writes and I've just started her latest.  So far I like it but it's gotten majorly mixed reviews so I'll keep you posted on my final thoughts when I finish it!

Jacquard sweater dress || black fit & flare sweater dress

I can't get over these dresses!  So pretty and ladylike and would that a-line is so flattering!

Pear, Prosciutto, and gorgonzola pizza || Rosemary Gin Fizz

Laura Mercier Tinted moisturizer

I literally never leave home without this.  It's the best tinted moisturizer I've ever found and perfect for easy day application to look polished but not overly made-up.  It's been my favorite for 5 years now.

Emily Ley Simplified Planner

I got my first Simplified Planner this time last year and have been obsessed ever since.  It's sturdy and pretty and I like the layout.  There is enough room for keeping tabs on all that I have going on with extra spots for meals or to-do lists or accomplishments.  I also like the hour by hour lines to keep track of my day.  I got this pretty floral planner for 2017.

affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2