Jeans + Tees

Jeans Tees.

I remember one night back in my early 20's I spotted a chick who's effortless style immediately  impacted the way I thought about clothes and continues to do so a lot to this day.  I was out with friends at Meritage in Charleston decked out in a fabulous turquoise and green printed skirt, a turquoise top with a tie neck, green and turquoise earrings and matching necklace, and the most fabulous white and green heels.  I freaking loved that outfit.  It was a showstopper, no doubt about it.  But that night I noticed a girl wearing jeans with a white tee shirt and the most incredible chunky turquoise necklace and I thought to myself, dang, now that's how I want to look.  Not that my outfit was wrong, I stand by that look, it's just that I realized that night that the over the top look wasn't me.  In no way shape or form am I knocking a snazzy or super trendy outfit, I just know that it feels more like playing dress up to me and that I feel most comfortable in more understated styles.

One of my favorite go-to looks is a jeans and a tee shirt.  So dang simple, y'all.  The key to looking polished instead of boring is to upgrade beyond the basic tee.  And by upgrade, I mean step it up in style not price.  While it may not be awesome for date night or drinks with the girls, it's pretty dang helpful to have a quick and simple outfit for running errands or cheering on the kids at sports events or any other time when you want to look like you've got it together but not in a Stepford Wives at a PTA meetings kind of way.  I'm not saying it's never appropriate to look turbo-polished or on the other end to replace all your athleisure-wear, lord knows I love a good workout/fakeout look, but sometimes it's just a jeans and a tee shirt kind of day.  Most of these tops work perfect with leggings as well as jeans.  Double Bam.

1.curved loose tank || 2.love split back pullover || 3.twisted front tee || 4.long sleeve tunic tee || 5.high low burnout tee || 6.solid peplum tee || 7.lace embroidered top || 8.striped split back top || 9.split back turtleneck

Associates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2