How to hang a Cow Skull

Hey Guys! I'm here to answer that burning question that's laying heavy on your minds, "How in the World do you hang a Cow Skull on the Wall?"  Right? I know you are all thinking about it, loosing sleep over it.  But guess what? You're in Luck,  Today I'm going to show you how!

Ha Ha,  but in all seriousness, a friend did once ask me how I've hung my skull on the wall,

and that's a wonderful question because that is what the back of the cranium looks as if, there may be now not an entire lot of alternatives right here.

But by happy accident I have figured it out.  After I had bought my cow skull, and truthfully I don't know, Is it a cow skull, a bull skull, a buffalo skull or a steer skull? Any of you know the answer to that?

I've tried to google it, and it seems that people call it, All of the Above.  So I have decided to just call it a cow skull. But I could be wrong.

Anyway, so I purchased my cow cranium at an antique store for under 20 greenbacks and I came domestic and placed it on a hook that I had already striking on our wall and it worked ideal.

So that is the sort of wall hook I used.

The wall hook wishes to have that more bend inside the top arm because that is what's preserving the cranium up.

And that is my big secret to hanging up my skull.  Now whenever I want to move this baby around our home, which I do often, it has been in 4 different rooms now, seriously!  And every time I move it I bring the wall hook with it.

As you have probably seen in my Fall Home Tour my cow skull is now hanging up in our kitchen nook area.

Before I had a coastal boat wheel clock hanging there, however now with the rustic cranium our kitchen flows higher with the rest of my fall decor.

I hope this became beneficial to a person obtainable.

Thanks for stopping by means of,

Emily

Room Source:

Wall Color - Benjamin Moore / Aegean Teal

Wall Hook - Similar

Cow Skull - Similar

Coat Rack - Made from antique cupboard door and antique hooks

Lantern - Stylish Rustic

Step stool - Ikea

Bamboo Kitchen stools - Yardsale. Fabric on cowl - Walmart

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2