Five on Friday

FIVE ON FRIDAY

1. Life is getting busier than ever.  That's good, right.  I feel like I have a lot on my plate right now which is super stressful.  But it's also pretty awesome to be confidant that I can handle more than organizing playdates and cleaning up toys.  Although I'm not sure my office job description is much different than my home job; both involve a lot of holding hands and cleaning up messes!

I'll be honest, the childcare component is by far the hardest part.  Hands down.

2. I have a hair appointment tomorrow morning. I really want to chop my hair off but my friend Marie will probably talk me out of it. We discuss bangs and or chopping off my hair every time and we always settle on waiting a little bit longer.  I love my long hair but sometimes I think it would be so much easier to have less to dry and style!

3. A few extra favorite tops:

Lace line tee pinnacletop top tulay open shoulder toptop norah peplum pinnacle lawson peasant pinnacle

4.  Barbecue Chicken Pizza for dinner tonight!  It's pretty self explanatory but you can get the recipe here.  The only difference is that lately we've been using the pillsbury crust or trader joe's pizza dough instead.  I make a dairy-free version for Tagg by just eliminating the cheese.

5. Tailgate season.

Here are my five favorites to make for tailgating:

1.Ina Garten's Sundried Tomato Dip

2.  Bean Salad

three.Hot Caprese Dip

four.Tomato Pie

five.Chick Pea Salad (I use cilantro in place of parsley)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2