Featured in Flow Magazine

I changed into featured in a magazine, and now not simply any magazine, but the Cutest magazine I have ever laid eyes on.

And it's now not honestly even a magazine, it's extra of a e-book.

Flow Magazine, from the Netherlands contacted me a few months back and asked if they could feature my driftwood starfish in their Summer edition.

Of route I said sure!

I then a few-what forgot approximately it, I notion perhaps it did not make the cut.

So I'm certain you could believe my surprise to discover a superbly wrapped package in my mail container.

I without delay turn thru it to discover my photograph.

So exciting!!  And just equally exciting to see my blog  listed in the credits.

However, the magazine, being that it's miles from The Netherlands is all in Dutch.

So I've been the usage of my google translator like loopy looking to read all of it.

The above captions reads, "Starfish

With a dozen identical pieces of driftwood and twine to make a starfish"

. . Or some thing like that :)

I'm also loving all the different driftwood initiatives featured.

So looking through the rest of the book has been SO much fun.  The book is chalk full of sweet little surprises.  It has note cards, pretty paper, craft ideas, posters, journals, home ideas, stories, recipes, games, stickers and even paper dolls, and so so much more.

Here are some favorites:

This is a magazine that reads, "Fresh appearance Writing pocket book"

And in it, every web page has a subject to write about.

For example this web page reads, " I constantly do this on vacation and after I am lower back home, I leave out it"

A neat little photograph mat:

A few pages are in English. Love those costs.

I am so extremely joyful to be featured in this kind of colorful, creative, and considerate ebook.

Thank you, Flow Magazine!

And thanks fascinated with stopping via,

Emily

P.S.HERE is my post on How to make a Driftwood Starfish.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2