Bohemian Jewelry Display

Hi Friends!

So I was invited by a couple of blog friends to take part in a new Instagram tag called #HomeYouHave. By the way, do you follow me on Instagram? If not, be sure to, I love posting behind the scene pictures and updates that you don't see here on the blog.

So #Homeyouhave is all about operating with what you already must deliver new life in your spaces. This is some thing I do a number of if you haven't noticed already. I have a tendency to carry my liked treasures with me all around our home.

Every week, Monday thru Friday on Instagram we've a new task and invite you to percentage your spaces the usage of the hashtag #homeyouhave, after which on Sunday we pick a favorite.

Fun right?

So last week the challenge changed into Dresser Tops, which I became so glad about because my dresser changed into wanting a few a whole lot wished interest. I gave Myself a assignment and certainly had amusing developing this Bohemian earrings display.

I started out off just revamping my cloth wardrobe top giving it a few business enterprise that it turned into lacking.

I added in more than one vintage bottles to maintain a number of my bracelets, and a carved timber tray that holds my earrings and small jewelry containers.

But then I sincerely had fun decorating the complete area around the wardrobe.

On the wall, I've hung This dream catcher, a seashell chandelier, and my bull skull,

Which looks amazing draped in seashell necklaces.  He is possibly my favorite thing in this space.

Next to the cloth cabinet is an antique window and an antique window screen.

I got created and hung all of my earnings onto the screen.  Before, most of my jewelry was put way in boxes. I had even forgot about most of it so I'm  happy to have it all out on display now, which has inspired me to wear it more often.

I love my little bohemian corner that I have created.

It's even fun to hang out in at night time, the seashell at the cloth cabinet is without a doubt a little accessory mild.

So this is my new hangout spot! Be certain to live tuned for next weeks task. Hopefully it will encourage me to exchange up another overlooked space round here.

Thanks for stopping by way of,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2