Back to Work Clothes

Back to school in our house also means back to work.  I'm a realtor and a real estate social media + marketing consultant so I get the flexibility to work from home during the summer.  While almost all of what I do could be done from my family room it's really imperative that I show my face around the office as much as possible during the school year.  This year that means five days a week of working at least part-time in my office.  So I thought it was only fitting to round-up some pretty work outfits around here as well the cute back to school clothes for kids.

Work clothes under $100

Of course these don't just have to be for work.  They could all work well for Church, baptisms, dinner with the in-laws or any other time that you need to be a bit more conservative but don't want to look frumpy!

Black & white dress || Crepe a-line dress (40% off and comes in 8 colors) || Navy bow dress || Seamed a-line dress (50% off and comes in 10 colors) || floral print wrap dress || Floral print lace shift dress (this one might be a bit too short for me for the office but I love it for other occasions!) || flutter sleeve dress || tie dye print dress || ruffle hem stretch dress || floral print midi dress || stretch a-line dress || sweater knit sheath dress || Black Tory Burch Tote Bag || stacked heel with a pointy toe  (a stacked heel is a good way to update your shoe but still elongate the leg.  And of course I'm always a fan of the kitten heel pointy toe in black and nude as a must have staple.  On major sale here ) || earrings|| shoes (love these in the black suede and the nude as well) || earrings || Tory Burch Tote Bag (get the look for less here )

And a few of my favorite splurge dresses as well.  I'm seriously crazy in love with the first dress !

affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2