Spain was spectacular

The Reign in Spain excursion ended Friday and I flew domestic the day past. While I can't say that it's right to be home I will say that it's fine to set apart my suitcases in the meanwhile.

Spain become stunning in each feel of the word. Prior to leaving, I used the subsequent stock photo some of times to demonstrate what I was going to look in Teruel.

Well as luck might have it, I became in Teruel closing Wednesday. I become walking via the Teruel Museum and walked out onto their fifth ground balcony. I hoped to get a higher perspective on the metropolis but what I got changed into the hazard to face where the photographer who took that inventory shot stood. How cool is that?

Now that I'm back, for a month anyway, I'm going to go back to my regular schedule here at good old K&RD. I have learned volumes about the global design scene in the last few weeks and even more about the world political and economic situation. I'm going to start sorting through my findings tomorrow. At first I'll start with the sights and sounds of Spain, then the things I learned about Spanish tile. I'll probably loop back to some other things I found in Germany and Canada after that.

This has been a crazy, wonderful last few weeks and I owe you guys a huge debt of gratitude. Thanks for reading and commenting here and I'm looking forward to being a blogger again.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2